Cognovis Group LLC strictly forbids the use of our service in unsolicited commercial email (UCE) or SPAM campaigns. We maintain a Zero-Tolerance policy against SPAM, be it direct, third party or any affiliate or similar agent acting on the account holder’s behalf.
If you have received an unsolicited e-mail from a Cognovis Group user, we want to know. Send any inquiries to email@example.com. Please include the entire original message, including the full headers of the spam that you received. Our team will work with the proper authorities to deal with the problem and ensure that your privacy is preserved.
We consider the following to be a violation of this policy:
- Sending electronic communications to any contact without their express consent or a provable established business relationship through our service.
- Disguising or otherwise obfuscating the nature of any URL or link from our system, or the purpose of any email sent through this site.
- Using any Cognovis.com URL in any UCE from any source.
- Sending UCE through Cognovis.com, or any third party, that directs the recipient to any website that links to Cognovis.com, utilizes any of our services, or contains any URL relating back to the domains used by Cognovis.com.
- Spamming, or otherwise flooding newsgroups and forums with posts including any of our links or URLs, or posting links to any site that utilizes or references Cognovis.com.
Any user found to be involved in a SPAM/UCE campaign, involving the services provided by Cognovis Group in any capacity, including flooding newsgroups, distributing messages to recipients that have not specifically requested the information, or any other abuse of our system contravening CAN SPAM UCE legislation will be met as follows:
- The account will be closed immediately, without burden of notice or compensation.
- A US $500.00 administration fee will be incurred against the offending client.
- All information contained within your account will be forfeit, with no consideration of retrieval.